Delivery and shipping costs
Delivery and shipping costs: All the facts…
DELIVERY OF STOCKED WINES
Choose your delivery time! Wineandco.com offers 4 delivery options according to your expectations:
• NORMAL home delivery: Within 10 working days in France for £9.00. Germany, England, Belgium, Italy or Austria for £18.11 within 10 working days.
• NORMAL delivery at a "Point Relais" : Only in France within 10 working days at £8,10.
• EXPRESS delivery: £18,11 in France, delivery within 24 hours for orders placed before 12 a.m. (48 hours for orders placed after 12 a.m.), Germany and England: £36,40 for a delivery within 48 hours for orders placed before 12 a.m.; orders cannot exceed 18 bottles and do not contain wooden boxes
• FREE pick up service of your order in our offices as soon as it has been prepared. Address: 83 quai de Paludate 33080 BORDEAUX
Your bottles travel 1st class.
All our parcels are packed carefully and according to modern methods. Thus, the bottles are protected from shocks and temperature changes. All wooden boxes are sent out in a supplementary packaging in order to guarantee a maximum protection and a delivery without any damages by a specialised courier service.
Your wines are insured during the transport.
Please check all parcels thoroughly at the delivery and do not hesitate to refuse the order, in case of any breakage. Otherwise, you can indicate the acceptance of your bottles under reserve. Generally spoken, we would you to contact us, if any kind of anomaly occurs during the delivery.
If you are dissatisfied with your wines, you can return them to us at our expense within 7 days.
For this purpose, you can contact our customer service. If your dissatisfaction is due to a logistical problem, such as the delivery of the wrong bottles, the return costs will be at our expense even after the delay of seven days (see general conditions).
In the case of a home delivery by the carrier Calberson, any change of address will be charged 15£.
DELIVERY OF EN PRIMEURS
For all information about the purchase of en primeurs, click here.
Purchase and delivery of en primeurs:
Wineandco.com does not practice uncovered sales that are certainly allowed by the law, but will not act in the favour of the end customer. In the case of an uncovered sale, the bottles are not reserved in advance by the buyer who offers them for sale. As a result, the customers risk not receiving the bottles they have paid beforehand. On the contrary, wineandco.com always makes sure to be in possession the necessary stock in order to cover each order.
For en primeur sales, Wineandco.com has the status of a wine merchant. We are located in the heart of the Bordeaux region and purchase the majority of our wines directly at the Châteaux. When we do not possess allocations, we buy the wines directly from renowned wine merchants. Wineandco.com was rewarded with the label « website of confidence” by the ambitious Revue du Vin de France. This periodical also voted it “Best website of wine sales”. With Wineandco.com you have the guarantee of seeing your wines age in your cellar!
The delivery of en primeurs will take place 2 years after purchase:
• Vintage 2011: delivery during spring/summer 2014 according to ordered wines
• Vintage 2012: delivery during spring/summer 2015 according to ordered wines
• 1 to 24 bottles: £36.40
• From 24 bottles: £36.40 + £1.37 per bottle
Please note: If your order contains en primeurs of different vintages, there will be several deliveries. En primeurs are always delivered by vintage.